2018 AAF $2,500 Scholarships
1. Application requirements:
- Available to high school seniors in the following St. Louis-area school districts: Clayton, U City, Kirkwood, Pattonville, Ladue, Parkway, Rockwood, Fort Zumwalt, Francis Howell, and Wentzville
- Completed scholarship application form, including an essay of 750 words or less describing participation in suicide prevention activities or events
- At least one recommendation/reference from a teacher, guidance counselor, or work supervisor
- Documentation from high school of current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Documentation of acceptance at accredited college, university or trade school.
2. Application deadline is May 30, 2018.
3. Application and all supporting documentation is to be mailed/delivered to Rick Cantor, 16502 Meadow Hawk Drive, Glencoe, MO 63038
4. Scholarship payment is made directly to the educational institution.
Questions? Contact Rick Cantor at 314-537-6173 or 636-405-1746 or via email at email@example.com.
Learn more about AAF HERE.